With Halloween around the corner, it’s time to put the finishing touches (or get started on) your costume. Whether you have kids or are dressing up for a party or to hand out candy, Halloween is a fun time to break out creative ideas and dress a different part for the day. However, being creative […]
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
justin has contributed 5 entries to our website, so far.
If you’re considering popping the question or have a holiday or birthday coming up which will result in a fine jewelry purchase, going to a jeweler could cost more money than the piece is worth. In fact, many places mark precious jewels and gems up far beyond their actual worth. When going to a pawn […]
Kids are going back to school, much to many parents’ relief. However, most of us don’t complete the shopping list the first time around. While many will look to big box stores for their money-saving deals, there are a lot of offerings that can be found at a pawn shop for a fraction of the […]
One of the biggest benefits of a pawn outlet is getting expensive items secondhand, leading to lower costs for gently used versions of the same product.
When many think of a pawnshop, it’s not the prettiest picture. Most often, consumers are under the impression that a pawn shop is the last stop for someone on rough times and are run by hardened individuals looking to take advantage of those people. However, most pawnshops are reputable places that make a profit off […]
Most Commented Posts
- Halloween Costume Add-Ons at a Pawn Shop By justin on October 10, 2017 0
- What You Need to Know When Buying Musical Instruments at a Pawn Shop By justin on August 8, 2017 0
- Last Minute Back-to-School Shopping at a Pawn Shop By justin on September 18, 2017 0
Most Liked Posts
- What Consumers Should Know About Pawnshops By justin on July 7, 2017 3
- What You Need to Know When Buying Musical Instruments at a Pawn Shop By justin on August 8, 2017 2
- Last Minute Back-to-School Shopping at a Pawn Shop By justin on September 18, 2017 1